Website and Tickets available:www.soundexcursions.com/sushi
- Learn to Roll (and then enjoy) Five Different Sushi Rolls
- Expert Sushi Chef and Chiso Owner, Hirohiko Kirita, As Your Personal Teacher
- Taste Three Different Unique Sakes
- Enjoy a Full Pour of Your Favorite Sake
- Sushi Making Master Challenge with Team Prize
- Take-home Sushi Making Guide Including Recipes, Local Buying Tips, and More!
What can you do with a bowl of homemade sticky rice, a bamboo mat and the freshest seafood around? After this experience, you’ll be able to dazzle your friends and family with the ability to roll your own sushi! Come spend an afternoon getting elbow-deep in rice and seaweed with expert sushi chef Hirohiko Kirita at local Fremont hot spot, Chiso. As Hiro demonstrates how to create 5 different rolls, you'll be making your own rolls along-side him. Even better, you get the enjoy your creation as you go!
Did we mention there is sake? Enjoy three sake tastings, decide which
one is your favorite – and enjoy a full pour! After you’ve soaked up
enough knowledge (and sake), you’ll be tested on those newly acquired
skills in a Master Chef Challenge. We will divide you into teams and
provide you with secret ingredients (we’ve been known to throw in some
Siracha and even string cheese!) The winner of the Master Chef
Challenge will leave with a sweet prize and major bragging rights.
View Larger Map